Saturday, March 3, 2012

Cover Letters - Example Given




March, 3rd 2012
Human Resources Department
Garuda Airlines

My name is Adinda Juliani K. I am writing to express my interest in the Cabin Attendant position. I recently found posted on your website, at http://career.garuda-indonesia.com/index.php.
I believe that my abilities and qualifications can be fully applied to our mutual benefit. My résumé is enclosed for your review and consideration.
I am a female, 19 years old. I am considered a pleasant personality and have a great communication skill. I also have willingness and commitment to serve a compulsory service bond. Other strengths include the ability to understand people’s character, hard work, coupled with integrity & dedication, are my main recipes for success in each of my earlier assignments. I enjoy myself either working as a team or a team-leader and to learn more from the people who I work with.
I believe my one-year experience as MDGs (Millenium Development Goals) Ambassador is the extra eligibility to my organizational skills and community service experiences that will enable me to contribute to your high standards. I am confident that I can provide many valuable contributions to your company.
Thank you for reviewing my credentials. I look forward to hearing from you.



Sincerely,

Adinda Juliani K
Speak for MDGs Youth Ambassador – Indonesia
Cell Phone: +6285 794 271 577




1 comment:

  1. kawan, karena kita sudah mulai memasuki mata kuliah softskill akan lebih baik jika blog ini disisipkan link Universitas Gunadarma yaitu www.gunadarma.ac.id yang merupakan identitas kita sebagai mahasiswa di Universitas Gunadarma juga sebagai salah satu kriteria penilaian mata kuliah soft skill.. terima kasih :)

    ReplyDelete