Saturday, April 7, 2012

#2nd Assignment Direct-Indirect Speech

A. Direct Speech :
    1. I said : " How could you do this to me ? You said you'd keep your words"
    2. He said : "I never wanted any of these happened , but it's just that it's not the time. Let's not rush on any.."
    3. "Things will never happen without a reason, you'll understand just why..", She said
    4. I said : " If only you knew, you're are the first of many who did succeed make me feel warm, peace, and safe.."
    5. He said :"If only she knew, how much I wanted things bloom flawlessly more than she could ever imagine.."

B. Indirect Speech :
  1.  She said she was disappointed of what he was trying to explain.
  2. He said he never wanted anything would ever hurt her in anyway, but he just couldn't stand up right at that time.
  3. She said we would understand the reason for anything happened to us, cause nothing came for no reason.
  4. She said that he was the only guy who ever made her feel that way.
  5. He said that he wanted things to bloom flawlessly and that she was the only girl he could ever pour out to.

No comments:

Post a Comment