Saturday, April 7, 2012

A PIECE OF PRAYER, A PIECE OF HOPE to my dear President

A PIECE OF PRAYER, A PIECE OF HOPE to my dear President

by Adinda Juliani K on Monday, August 23, 2010 at 5:10pm ·
A PIECE OF PRAYER, A PIECE OFHOPE
Dear Mr. President,                                                                 "Iwanna speak for MDGs"
                                                                                            "I wanna speak for Indonesia"
                                                                                            "I wanna speak for Education"
My name is Adinda,  just right after a moment  seeing the bold words, a question popped up in my mind "Education, Indonesia..What should be done to improve oureducation " ? If we're talking about  "improve" then we must see from the fundamental part, Government.
As a student, as an 18 year-old girl, as a citizen of Indonesia I might have the same voice about our 'Dream Education'. Perhaps my beloved President would like to take a moment to see your-people point of view.With all do my respects allow me to speak my aspirations.
Honorable Mr.President , as what becoming my most concerns about our education are the educating system as in the"Curriculum" and HRD as in the "teachers to-be". First, the nowadays curriculum is having us to have up to 16 subjects in a formal school. Questions :
-         Are we a super 'robot' students enough to receive up to 16 subjects at formal school?
-         Or are we aso much 'lack-off' students till we've got so much to learn up to 16 subjects at formal school ?
\-  This nowadays curriculum is a master enough toproduce a well confused graduatedhigh school's students in choosing what to study in University ?, because they've never gotten spesified.
\-  Nor producing a not-ready human resources to compete in the job vacancy.
\-  Infact, Majoring Schools are more effective as in more spesified and a ready employment. But, are we still not questioning their capabilities ?
{based on what majorly happens}
Shortly, I'm finding that our current curriculum is not that effective.
Second, about "teachers to-be" as we all know before becoming a teacher, they must follow certain testas 'CPNS – test', but I'm finding it not effective as the fact of  many 'cases appear'. Why am I concerning this, because our young generations are like an empty bottle who will be what it isfilling in with, so, anyone who fills it will determine of what ouryoung generations are going to be.{without omitting other secunder factors}
Honorable Mr. President, If I'm allowed I'd liketo speak my solutions as the cases I came up with, as a forward to the first matter, I think that adopting some developed countries' curriculum is seemed to be the solution. And for the second matter, I'd still think "CPNS-test" is not that failed,But it would be best after passing the test, they must follow a "Training"session whether it's 8 months – 1 year training so that related government can see were they qualified or not.
But,  this  "Dream Education" will be nothing if not all the people of Indonesia cannot receive exactly the same they deserve.
Simply my beloved President,
•Government
•LAW(Education System/Curriculum)
•Q-HRD(Qualified Human Resource Development)
•Competitive YoungGenerations /
a competitive final products are ready to lead this so much potential country, Indonesia !
Proud to be Indonesian !


 Adinda Juliani K
Speak for MDGs Youth Ambassador - Indonesia

No comments:

Post a Comment