Saturday, April 21, 2012

Noun Clauses

                                                                Noun Clauses
  1.  (Should we wait for him ?) I wonder if we should wait for him.
  2. (Did She borrow your dictionary ?) I want to know whether she borrowed your dictionary or not.
  3. (Does she need any help ?) I wonder if she need any help.
  4. (Is he having trouble ?) The fact that she’s having trouble is not surprising me.
  5. (Does it belong to Jake ?) I want to know whether it belongs to Jake or not.
  6. (Is there life on other planets ?) I want to know if there’s a life on other planets.
  7. (Will people live on the moon someday ?) I wonder if people will live on the moon someday.
  8. (Is this information correct ?) Could you tell me if this information is correct or not ?
  9. That dictionary is good. I wonder if that dictionary is good or not.
  10. Those glasses are expenssive. I want to know if those glasses are expenssive

No comments:

Post a Comment